Bettina's Blog ::: 5th Blogiversary!

Guest post by Bettina Perroni



I present my blog. The best blog in the world lol (for me):::

bettinaperroni.blogspot.com

The blog is old. As of January 10 five years on the Web. Its content has been a source of inspiration for some criticism for others. Millions are unaware of its existence but it does have thousands of visitors who have become loyal readers.

All that the author-or I - ever wanted to do was to make this space a personal diary. "Genesis: Origin of my thoughts" rather than a recapitulation of experiences, is the cave where Bettina Perroni has released all these thoughts. Some truths have leaned between the lines, but there are pitfalls when writing.

Why Genesis?, Simply because I believe in the existence of an end ... even in the "happy endings." My belief is based on the constant changes that occur the birth of new stages, new experiences. In short, I born in a different way to the reality in each of my writings. I like to approach life objectively, directly ... but just to watch me pleasure myself from a different perspective, challenging the destination to see when you make a mistake.

I am author, actor and observer of my own decisions and I critique, and judge my own actions.

This blog has allowed me to survive, get over, my fear of flying.
Here I am in love, I am disappointed and I have prospered. Sure, let me get close to people that I can not physically see and be where I can not.

You see, you have me here ... and now

you and me.


Surreal but possible;)

So I LOVE MY BLOG and I look forward to the day when this space very soon will wake up with a new look (as new as mine). How many times I needed this blog ...

Maybe you also need a blog.

Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity