Chairs and Agendas...

My my my those chairs at the Albany Public Library are sooooo comfy. And yet they're HARD PLASTIC. How can THAT be possible? I could sit at the library computers for hours and feel great. These chairs are like Skechers sneakers for the entire body. I love 'em so much I wanna buy one for my home office... but they apparently cost a bit of money...

Now, onto the two agendas (agendi?):::

Talk about head-scratcher: the weekend Albany Times Union ran a 3-pager that started as the front page headline "Reformer or corrupt mayor? - all about the late Thomas Whalen - he's been gone about 10 years - hasn't been mayor for a lot longer than thatt, and yet the newspaper elects to write a story (by one of its top reporters) about a failed FBI probe?

Makes no sense... UNLESS... the paper is setting up the framework for a more current tale involving Albany County micropolitics... that's my "gut guess"

Ok, one agenda down...

Next, via Michelle Malkin, a really "out there" tale - if this wasn't Michelle, I'd write it off as a parody / fantasy. It is REAL as REAL can be! Hover and click on the image below!
This is just so freakey! MM writes "When last we heard from former Democratic congresswoman and jihad-coddling tool of anti-American transnationalism Cynthia McKinney, she was sailing to Gaza to deliver medical supplies to Hamas. The Israeli Navy turned back her S.S. Moonbat.

Alas, her Islamofascist-boosting journeys are far from over."

Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity