Patrick Schwarzenegger: Designer and Model

Well this was certainly unexpected! Patrick Schwarzenegger, son of former California Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver, is not only an up-and-coming model, but also has his own clothing line currently being sold at Bloomingdale's and Henri Bindel. Did I mention that he's only 17-years old?!
Patrick opened up to Details about his current endeavors, while taking time to pose for some fun-in-the-sun photos. Apparently his clothing line, called Project360, has been around for two years now, and donates 10% of its sales to charity. So he's cute and charitable!
He's also beginning to dabble in modeling. From the Details article:
He just signed on with L.A. Models, which has plans to push him for the Ralph Lauren and Armani campaigns. He's doing it to "inject some capital" into Project360 and to "get comfortable in front of the camera." But modeling "isn't going to be my permanent job. There's a lot of other things I want to do."
On the Hollywood scene:
In the meantime, it's not as if Patrick is uncomfortable with the Hollywood set. "I just saw Tallulah over winter break," he says, referring to the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore. "I was at their house in Sun Valley." Although he just reunited with an ex, Patrick cockily refers to his tweet-mates Kendall Jenner and Selena Gomez as "girls for the future."
On politics and his future:
"I'm in a fork-split path right now," he says. "My mom raised me with the idea of doing public service, and I definitely want to go in that direction. But I also want to follow in my dad's entrepreneurial footsteps."
"I'm learning how to write a business plan," he says. "Then I'm going to pitch him." Meaning free-enterprise-loving Arnold. Patrick, the latest iteration of Kennedy, descends from a man for whom the principles of entrepreneurship transcend party affiliation—and justify professional modeling (which will surely increase Patrick's exposure). "My mom is happy that I'm trying to expand it," he says, "and my dad is happy with anything I can do to get ahead of the game."

Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity