Des O'Connor's babe was afraid at academy over her dad's dodgy singing

DES O’Connor’s daughter has revealed she was bullied at boarding school because of her father’s bad singing.
Samantha, 44, told Piers Morgan’s Life Stories: “There were jokes about him – Deaf O’Connor, Des for desperate. No one thought it was something wrong.
“They would also jump on me at night, beat me, squirt talcum powder in my eyes and break my teddy bears’ necks.”
After watching a video of Samantha, TV star Des, 79, admitted both his daughters were picked on. He said: “Samantha and Tracy were getting sweets and stale cakes thrown at them.
“They were saying, ‘Your dad’s rubbish’. Kids can be so cruel. It hurt me.”
“I told the girls, ‘It’s a joke’, and to their credit they said, ‘OK, don’t worry about it’.”
Des also said he raced Linford Christie at his son Adam’s school sports day in 2009. He added: “I let him win.”
He also defended marrying Jodie, 37 years his junior, saying: “There’s no age. You fall in love.”

Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity