Tweeturbed

I'm over the top! Going for the JUGULAR on this!

I've really had it with the JUNK TWEETS! Even people I follow on twitter because I am really interested in what they have to say and what they are doing have taken to sending out s**t!

I'm NOT talking about, nor am I condemning "advertweets" where the tweeter employs a service that pays them back for clicks. I'm talking about tweets referencing old outdated blog posts and/or defunct websites. What an embarassment and a smear on the reputations of some of the most wonderful bloggers around!

SHOCKING DISCLOSURE! A blogger whose tweets I once followed, let's call her "Miss M" --- she spent a lot of time bragging about her "5000+ followers on twitter" - until she discovered that because of all her junk tweets, several times a day, sent out via automated services - most of her followers had turned off her tweets - she was actually only reaching the dozen or so regular blogging buddies who spent hours commenting on hers (and one another's) blogs. Not only that, Miss M runs three other twitter accounts where she does the same thing! End result: she's wasting her own time and everyone else's... plus... she has delusions of internet grandeur! LESSON: unless you are following a celebrity, beware of anybody with more than 1000 followers on twitter!

Be more responsible about what you share - and with whom! Don't "junk up" your twitter account

Don't be a TWIT on Twitter!

Read my article: Are you reading the tweets of those you follow?

Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity