Google+

I took a look at Google's new Social Network today...

...many observers say Google has moved too slowly to counter Facebook. Even Google's chairman Eric Schmidt, the company's CEO for more than a decade, recently admitted that.

Schmidt said he "screwed up" in social networking. "I clearly knew I had to do something and I failed to do it," he said.

One of the most major screw ups was a social networking service for Gmail users called Buzz which automatically included their e-mail contacts in the network, setting off a firestorm. Google changed the service and in March settled with the Federal Trade Commission and agreed to 20 years of privacy audits.

Google seems to have learned a lesson with Google+ about people's desire to control what information they share...
Google+ is "live" here... but when I entered my signup data, this came back:A Facebook killer? Maybe not! I'm on meds, recovering from a drop in pagerank...


Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity