A Study of Affluency: Media Use in Extraordinary Times

Theres is an article appearing on adage.com entitled "Affluency: Media Use in Extraordinary Times - How the Highest-Income Consumers Find Their Breaking News" ---

It starts out like this: For many years, psychologists have studied the phenomenon of "flashbulb memories" -- the vivid memories seared into our minds by extraordinary events, causing us to remember the details of what we were doing "when historic event X happened."

The article then names a few significant historical events, then asks "How did you initially hear about Osama bin Laden's death?"

I'm sorry to say, I didn't hear about it until the next morning, when I turned the radio on! That particular Sunday night, I had all media OFF. I was reading and then hit the sack. So the death of Osama, for me, was just an insignificant blip on my radar.

You can read the article here. Below I lifted a chart grafted from the article. For what it's worth.

Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity