Told Ya So! (Post from the past)!

While looking for an old link for another article, I ran across this, which I posted in August of 2007! Wow, I must be an oracle or something!

Recipe for Economic Disaster
Greenspan says the bottom might fall out of the housing market.
Hurricane Katrina whacks crude oil refineries in the USA. Gasoline prices soar. Because of the high prices, more motorists are putting their gas purchases on their credit cards...
We're headed for a BIG setback, folks! D-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-O-N.
Don't think so?
Wait until people start losing their homes.
Wait until they try to unload the SUV's.
I'll betcha 2003,4,5 models will go for a couple grand or less!
Or they'll sit in driveways while the owners make the $400 or $500 dollars a month payments...
So I'm battin' a thousand. Setbacks, lost homes, SUVS absorbed via the "Cash for Clunkers" plan... Here's a link to the original post: you gotta scroll down to find the actual paragraph!

Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity