Police Stings R Not Unusual Things

DJ Rincon (Alejandro Rincon) was born and raised in Orlando Florida and started to learn the craft of turntablism at the age of 17. In 1999 he purchased his first Set of turntables and today he is one of the most sought out talents in Central Florida. Recently winning the 2010 Red Bull thre3style Dj battle in Orlando, and placing second in the United States South Regional's in Miami at WMC, Dj Rincon has dominated the night life scene in Orlando and in neighboring cites. He is currently working 5 night club residences and is an Official Dj for Guess Inc. and Mc Donalds corporation. More »

DJ Rincon posted on an Orlando, Florida forum details of an "adventure" he had one evening while enroute to a club where had a gig to spin the wheels. On the forum, Rincon shares: "I thought this only happened in movies..."

Having been caught up in what I considered "interesting" police activity in the recent past, I can empathize with what this poor soul went through. Keep in mind, I was in Albany (Smallbany, some would say) and he was in Orlando. BIG difference.

What Orlandonians would experience as police harassment, Albanians would write off its own version of justice as "police nuisance."

The encounter I myself had was relatively tame NOTHING compared to the one published on the forum. I was definitely victim of a set-up, but I do understand why. Someday in the future - maybe - I'll share the story with you. For now, it's not really important because (a) I didn't do anything wrong and (b)once officers figured out who I was, they bid me "good night" and that was all I had to hear!

Tags: ,


Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity