Have You Seen Her?

The importance of the spreaded word can never be emphasized enough.

I have a family member who lives and works in Seattle, Washinton. This person is a professional, of executive stature. Someone who is all about news and community. I called Seattle late Thursday night.

When I asked if there was anything new on Marizela Perez' disappearance, I got back a "Who? What?" So I said "don't you live and work in Seattle, and take the bus everyday and hang out at the coffee shop?" Response: "Yes." "And you don't know who Marizela Perez is?" "No..." (Perez has been missing since last weekend). I was taken aback. Here in New York, when someone goes missing, word spreads like fire.

Right now it's 5am on the West Coast - Seattle. There's a search being organized for the missing college student today.

via Michelle Malkin:

Tomorrow, Saturday March 12, our family will be joining from all over the country to look for missing 18-year-old UW student Marizela Perez.

The full search party will meet at 11:30am tomorrow at the Safeway where she was last seen last Saturday afternoon and spread out across the University District and surrounding areas.

Many dear old friends from my days in Seattle have answered the call. I’m asking for as many boots on the ground as possible, especially Seattle-area readers
familiar with Ravenna Park, Cowen Park, and adjacent neighborhoods.

Info via Marizela’s Facebook page:

People can go missing for any number of reasons. My hope is that Marizela's story might end something like Erica Desai. [Desai was LOST and then, FOUND.] Ms. Perez is a member of blogger Michelle Malkin's family. Ms. Malkin has shared the fact that Ms. Perez has been taking medicine for depression.

My prayers are with you guys in the search for Marizela. I wish I could be there in Seattle to help out.

Tags: ,


Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity