Where Are the Active AFRICAN Blogs?

Calling AFRICA!

I was reviewing my blogstats and noticed that I have very little traffic from the continent of Africa. (The main audience here is from North America, Southeast Asia, China and Australia.)

Back around 2005 about 7% of my readers dialed in from "The Dark Continent." I wondered if perhaps there might be a way to attract some African readers.

First stop was a place I had bookmarked back in 2008. 5 Great African Blogs for Blog Day 2008. Only now, in 2011, they ain't so great anymore: the mighty have fallen. Of the five, two made a big deal about changing blogging platforms. (I notice this happens a lot: a blog is doing well on blog*spot, then switches to WordPress. And then dies.) So the two are still there, but nothing's doing post-wise. Two others are totally gone from the web. JUST ONE is still chuggin' along: Rebekah Heacock 's JACKFRUITY!

Also, White African, the blog that posted the 5 Great African blogs, seems to be going strong.

But African Blogs hasn't been posting - not since last October!

SO - Any AFRICAN blogs/bloggers out there?

Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity