Boost SEO with "Link Loops"

Simple yet effective!

If you pay attention to your visitor traffic, and you've been blogging for a few years, you will notice (as I did) that out of hundreds of posts you may upload in your little blog's lifetime, there will be a small handful that continue to attract hits without fail, every single day.

These 3 posts account for 10% of my daily traffic:


You already know that when you post on a current topic (and you get your blog title "just right") you'll get a spike in traffic. But how to draw visitors in AFTER the spike?

Start by breaking your original article into two parts. I was delighted when I wrote "Mubarak You Have Ugly Face," but I wanted to stretch its life and SEO while attracting distinctly different academic and media-colleague streams of visitors via the division post titled "The Internet as a Liberator.

To recap: I divided the post into two, then edited each article so that either one could be stacked on the other to make a complete, sensible story. The posts can stand alone or together! Each links to the other via the link "Continued" at the footer!

Next, Go for the "digital jugular" ---

The third article in the series is titled "#Egypt #Jan25 Collaborate.Participate.Connect " - the hashtags are included because I subscribe to a service that auto-tweets my blog's headlines to twitter... many individuals and services seek out tweets based on hashtags! This post has a footer link that simply says "Previously."

So I have effectively QUADRUPLED the "reach" of three distinct posts by linking uniquely titled entries together and adding "hot" hashtags!

Try it, and let me know how it works for YOU!

Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity