The Week That Will Be June 6th Onwards...

The week ahead looks to be a very busy one for me on three four fronts: work, blog, literary and personal! After a really relaxing Sunday, I'm ready to tackle anything that lies ahead!

Let me tell you about Sunday first. Spent a good part of the day in the outdoors, which included a couple of walks, a bike ride and an intervention in
the case of a baby bird who had tumbled out of the nest.

This particular Sunday I also took the opportunity to do a bit of cooking! I was up (as usual) around 0500 and prepared a delicious full-course breakfast for all, including my famous "Happy Day/Secret Recipe" pancakes, as well as my special crowd-pleasing coffee!

The first walk came right after breakfast - I walked over to Stewart's to pick up more eggs, The Sunday New York Times and Times Union - and I played a win4 number for good measure. By the time I got back the rest of the house had awakened and were just sitting down to the fantastic breakfast. I retired to the parlor to read the papers and by the time I was through it was around 0930 - that's when I hit the outdoors, arriving back around 1:30pm, which is when I hit the internet for awhile.

Then around 4pm I began preparing a special dinner, as an old friend was coming by at 6. I decided upon my award-winning (no kidding!) Hungarian Goulash - the recipe actually given to me by the one the Road Warriors several years ago.

We had a great visit - great wine - great dinner - and he brought a special dessert! So, back to my week ahead: it's the fund drive at the station. I'll be busy each evening working on a few new blog articles as well as a DVD training course I'm writing for professionals related to my field. And then there's that book I've been writing... Yes, I'm back with the word processor, picking up where I left off several months back.

Last Friday after Wall St. closed, I checked my stocks - they're doing better than I expected! No, I didn't buy in to the LinkedIn IPO, but I will be looking into digital-storage firm Fusion-io, set to go public this week with shares expected to go for around 15 bucks each.

TODAY, Apple-man Steve Jobs is scheduled to unveil an online storage service iCloud (I HATE THE CLOUD CRAP) at the annual developers conference in San Francisco. That will get a lot of press.

Sexy Nude Celebrity Hot Female Celebrity